Circuit 106 / 87.1 Hub Centric Rings (4pc) Fits 15+ F150 Navigator Expedition
With one purchase, you’ll receive…
Four (4) Circuit Performance 106/87.1 Nylon Hub Rings
New, in Retail Package. Need wheels, lug nuts, valve stems, or other accessories? Check out our other listings for these items to complete your wheel installation.
Only 10 left in stock
- Ordered before 23:59, delivered tomorrow
- Free shipping cost from $50
- Free returns within 30 days
- 1 year warranty on all our products
- Circuit Performance Hub Centric Rings are made of high tensile strength, chemical resistant nylon. The hubrings will help to eliminate vibrations that may occur when your wheel is not perfectly centered around the vehicle’s hub.
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 106mm → Your wheel center bore must be this size
- INNER DIAMETER: 87.1mm → Your vehicle’s hub diameter must match this size
- Compatible with OEM Wheels from Toyota 1990-2021 4Runner, 1995-2021 6-Lug Tacoma, 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser, 1982-1997 6-Lug Land Cruiser, 2001-2007 Sequoia, 2000-2006 Tundra, Lexus 2010-2021 GX460, 2003-2009 GX470, 106mm Fuel Wheels, RockTrix Wheels, 9SIX9 Wheels, VTX, and more
- Compatible with F150 2015+, Navigator, Expedition
- Installs in minutes
- Vehicle-specific fitment
What are hub-centric rings for?
Most aftermarket wheels have a large center hub diameter so the wheels will fit a large variety of vehicles. The hub-centric rings are made to fill the gap between the wheel and the hub of the vehicle. This not only makes the installation of your new wheels much easier but will also help eliminate any vibrations you may encounter.
How do I know which hub ring size to choose?
Hub rings are sized by using two different numbers that are measured in millimeters. The first number such as 106mm is the diameter of the centerbore of the wheel you are using and is the outside diameter of the hub ring. The second number such as 87.1 is the diameter of the hub on your vehicle and is the inside diameter of the hub ring. If you are not 100% sure of your vehicle hub size, send us an email or give us a call (818) 309-1382 and we will be happy to look it up for you. Just provide your Year, Make, Model, and trim level.