Circuit Performance Black Bulge Acorn Open Hex Lug Nut 9/16-18 (0.83 Tall) 20pc
In the box, you’ll receive the following…
- Twenty (20) Circuit Performance 14×1.5 Black Bulge Open Hex Lug Nuts
All items arrive in sealed retail packaging from authorized dealer.
- Ordered before 23:59, delivered tomorrow
- Free shipping cost from $50
- Free returns within 30 days
- 1 year warranty on all our products
- DEEP BLACK FINISH customize your new wheel setup with a custom color
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN forged steel
- 60 DEGREE LUG SEATING works with most non-OEM wheels
- STRONG 1 PIECE DESIGN great for high-torque applications (up to 100ft-lbs)
- HEAT TREATED for extra strength
- USES COMMON 19MM SOCKET
Circuit Performance Open Hex lug nuts for aftermarket wheels are cold forged for strength and plated for durability. The 6 sided hex design is an industry standard for its strength and resistance to stripping or breaking. The solid design ensures no rust will build up below the surface. The lug nut is 0.90″ wide, however please note that the socket used to install or remove the lug nut will wrap around the lug nut, and wheel compatibility will depend on the outside diameter of the socket. To ensure compatibility with your wheels, please compare the diameter of your socket to the size of the lug hole of the wheel you’ll be installing. This lug nut style works great on many factory and aftermarket wheels.
|Style||Bulge Acorn Open Hex Lug Nut|
|Lug Seating||60 Degree Conical Style|
|Shipping Weight||1.7 lb|
This item is ideal for: 4 or 5 Lug Vehicles which have a 9/16-18 thread Size, equipped with wheels which required a 60 degree conical seating..