Circuit 76.1-67.1 Hub Centric Rings (4) Fits Mitsubishi Hyundai Kia TSW Wheels
With one purchase, you’ll receive…
Four (4) Circuit Performance 76.1/67.1 Nylon Hub Rings
New, in Retail Package. Need wheels, lug nuts, valve stems, or other accessories? Check out our other listings for these items to complete your wheel installation.
Only 10 left in stock
- Ordered before 23:59, delivered tomorrow
- Free shipping cost from $50
- Free returns within 30 days
- 1 year warranty on all our products
- Circuit Performance Hub Centric Rings are made of high tensile strength, chemical resistant nylon. The hubrings will help to eliminate vibrations that may occur when your wheel is not perfectly centered around the vehicle’s hub.
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 76.1mm → Your wheel center bore must be this size
- INNER DIAMETER: 67.1mm → Your vehicle’s hub diameter must match this size
- Compatible with 76.1mm Centerbore Wheels from TSW, XO Luxury, Black Rhino & more
- Compatible with Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia
- Installs in minutes
- Vehicle-specific fitment
What are hub-centric rings for?
Most aftermarket wheels have a large center hub diameter so the wheels will fit a large variety of vehicles. The hub-centric rings are made to fill the gap between the wheel and the hub of the vehicle. This not only makes the installation of your new wheels much easier but will also help eliminate any vibrations you may encounter.
How do I know which hub ring size to choose?
Hub rings are sized by using two different numbers that are measured in millimeters. The first number such as 76.1mm is the diameter of the centerbore of the wheel you are using and is the outside diameter of the hub ring. The second number such as 67.1 is the diameter of the hub on your vehicle and is the inside diameter of the hub ring. If you are not 100% sure of your vehicle hub size, send us an email or give us a call (818) 309-1382 and we will be happy to look it up for you. Just provide your Year, Make, Model, and trim level.
|Dimensions||3.496063 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|